your kiss cut off my words
stole my breath
made me gibber with passion
Saturday, October 22, 2005
raaaaaaaaah. got back results. it wasnt too much of a shock actually. I kinda predicted it.
english - chinese - 72.5/100 maths - 55/100 science - 66/100 history - geography - 60/100 literature - home economics - 90.5/100
aint I great? I DEPROVED. what the hell. have not gotten back eng, lit and hist though. I m pinning some hope on my eng. since its a double weightage. and maths has a triple weightage, I got a C5??? and my science too.
and my mum is just nagging. " oh you better buck up. what happened to your maths? I thought you were good in maths. if you do badly, I will confiscate your laptop."
tralalala. go and confiscate lah. I dont care anymore.
and now, she is asking me to go for a flu jab. whatever for? I m not going abroad now or something. "oh because there is a flu epidemic now" really? its just weird. maybe she wants me to die soon. ha! oops, my imagination.
MAXINE IS GONNA LEND ME SLEEPY HOLLOW! YAY! BUT I HAVE TO PROMISE HER A PONY): ciao(: hope everyone else is pleased with their results.
1. eoys to be over
2. good grades for eoys still not satisfied though
3. get into 3.6 or 3.7 ON FORWARD THREE-SEVEN
4. get invested as a prefect
5. tennis lessons to start
6. brand new guitar
7. pass cook's badge next year
8. JOHNNY DEPP (((:
9. the new edition of the charlie and the chocolate factory book.
10. go dragon boating
11. cd / vcd / dvd vouchers
12. ipod nano 231005
13. MUM to be a member of video ezy
14. start renting vcds / dvds
15. go mad watching the vcds / dvds [till next year starts, at least]
16. finish up holiday homework
17. make a careful decision between pure bio and pure geog